Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Y: The Last Man: Motherland/Brian K. Vaughan


Y: The Last Man: Motherland by Brian K. Vaughan (Y: The Last Man vol 9); graphic novel, science fiction, dystopia; 144 pages

The second to last volume in this series does not disappoint. There a whole lot revealed in this story--so much so that I'm having trouble discussing the plot without dropping major spoilers. Suffice it to say that a lot of major questions are answered, and while some things are resolved, there's plenty left open for the grand finale in book 10. On a related note, I was sad to see some of the relationships we've been following come to an end. I knew some of these were inevitable, but in actually reading about it...well, I'm finding myself already missing some of the supporting cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment