Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling, Juvenile fiction, 652 pages.

This made a long car trip longer, as we had to keep driving after we had reached our destination in order to find out what happened next. I have been a big fan of these books since they came out, and am now enjoying sharing them with my sons. I put off reading the entirety of this one to them last year, since I wasn't sure how they would take the ending, but as a friend told them the big surprise, we went ahead and listened to the whole thing. Rowling really did a nice job with the arc of the whole series, and keeping her characters true and believable. I loved hearing Jim Dale read this on disc, and we look forward to listening to The Deathly Hallows on our next journey.

Check our Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment