Friday, July 23, 2010

Superman/Batman: The Search for Kryptonite/Michael Green

Superman/Batman: The Search for Kryptonite by Michael Green; graphic novel; 160 pages

As much as I dislike Superman, I do really enjoy the Superman/Batman titles (a confession: I originally picked them up because I thought it was "Superman vs. Batman"--it's not, more's the pity). In this entry, decidedly more Superman-oriented, Superman decides to make his life easier by gathering up all the kryptonite on earth and flinging it into the sun. Batman makes it easier by using his gadgets to detect all the kryptonite on earth--much more than they thought possible. It's a good story, though I think I would have gotten more out of it had I read more Superman, or at least watched a couple episodes of Smallville.

No comments:

Post a Comment