Monday, July 12, 2010

They Pyramid and four other Kurt Wallander mysteries

They Pyramid and four other Kurt Wallander mysteries/Henning Mankell 392 pgs. 15 and a half hours of audio

Kathleen got me going on Kurt Wallander and I did enjoy listening to this book instead of reading it. I know that is the only way I'm going to get close on the pronunciations of names and places. Kurt Wallander is a great character. Someone I can relate to...his life is a bit of a mess but not horrible. He asks the questions that many of us have and wonders if he is on the right track. They mysteries are really secondary for me. In this book there is some great interaction between Kurt and his dad, a crazy old guy who occasionally dumbfounds his son. I will certainly continue with this series. - Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment