Sunday, July 4, 2010

Speech*less: Tales of a White House Survivor

Speech*less: Tales of a White House Survivor/Matt Latimer

Matt is a life long conservative that tells us about his career in government as a speech writer for various elected officials plus Don Rumsfeld. He made his way up the ladder ultimately writing for President Bush. As someone who isn't a big Bush fan, I wondered how I would reconcile my beliefs with what Matt would undoubtedly say in his book. I should not have worried. Turns out Matt has ideals that he has actually THOUGHT about and reasons for his beliefs. Also, he is a great writer who really dishes on everyone he names...and he names a LOT. Loved the book Matt but I'm sure you realize you won't be working in government again anytime soon. Or really, I guess that is probably small minded of me. Most people there probably don't read books anyway. - Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment