Thursday, May 26, 2011

Conversations with God-Book 1 (211 pages)

Ok, so I approached and continue to approach this book with a healthy dose of skepticism...

Overall, I found it to be a really cool book, and God sounded pretty legit. That said, it just kind of bums me out that God's new messenger is another middle-aged guy with a beard.

I like the idea...well, I mean I guess it doesn't matter if I like God's ideas or not...but anyways. The idea of human beings being the body of God, and of the unity of our mind/body/spirit, as well as the idea that life is about creation. Those are all pretty cool to me.

I'm definitely going to read the next two, and I would recommend them to anyone, because even if you disagree, I think it's a valuable read and relevant to our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment