Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bossypants by Tina Fey 277pages 9781609419691

Let me be the last person to urge you to listen to (or read) the Tina Fey biography, although, to be honest, if you haven't read it yet, you probably made a decision not to read it. Tina Fey must be one of these people who live with no sleep. I can say that I have shared some of her experiences. I enjoying being in the audience of Chicago's Second City; she performed on Second City's stage. I attended the Women's March in Washington D.C. several years ago; she was one of the featured speakers. But I can only be content to read about her life and not live it. The only drawback to listening to her hysterical memoir is to have to visualize the pictures probably illustrating the book. ( Memo to self, check out the book). Tina does a great job of letting the reader view the home movie of her early years. Any reader must agree that Tina has earned her fame (and made the most of being in the right place at the right time and looking just a bit like Sarah P.).

No comments:

Post a Comment