Sunday, July 10, 2011

Black Friday Exposed by Ashley & JaQuavis p. 325

Kasheef is forced to kill Ahmad when Ahmad attempts to rob him and instead of killing the one witness, Aliza, he allows her to live. This decision could cost him his freedom. He has to try to get to her before the police. Things go wrong and now he has to try to beat his case in court. There are several shocking twists and turns until the very last page.
This book was alright. It kept me interested but mostly because I wanted to find out if the jury would find him guilty or innocent. There were several things that happened that I did not expect at all and that made it not a total waste of my time. I would not suggest this book to anyone although these authors usually put out quality work. I was disappointed this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment