Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How to beat up anybody

How to beat up anybody: an instructional and inspirational karate book by Judah Friedlander 208 pgs.

I've been thinking about some personal defense training lately and so was happy to see this instructional book on the cart. There is a pretty good chance that Judah Friedlander is completely nuts but really, who am I to judge? I did appreciate the defense and offense lessons in the book. I now know how to beat up 4 people at once on a rooftop, how to beat up a gang member, how to beat up someone on a unicycle, and defend myself against a home ninja attack. Even though that covers a lot, there is also a chapter on staving off a backyard Bigfoot attack. But most important for me, there is a chapter dedicated to the self defense needs of women. Here, the world champion reveals how to take back the streets from male scum...an he does it in drag. I admit, I'm feeling pretty invincible now that I've studied this book so be careful around me. - Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment