Friday, December 21, 2012

The Royal Treatment

The Royal Treatment:  A natural approach to wildly healthy pets / Barbara Royal 380 pgs. Hey all of you pet crazy people out there...you really need to read this book.  Dr. Royal has a varied background and has treated zoo animals and wild animals and everything she has learned applies to your pet too.  I don't know if I've mentioned my kitties lately...let me introduce you ...

I would really like to start them out right with nutritionally sound practices before they get used to something that will be hard to change.  Dr. Royal makes the case for avoiding many commercially available foods that are just not right for cats.  She also explains WHY.  I really found this to be interesting reading and sort of inspirational for my own nutritional needs which are a little more mysterious.  This book also talks about behavior and pet happiness and so many other things.  I highly recommend this great book for pet owners.
check our catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment