Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Horizontal Life

My Horizontal Life:  a collection of one-night stands / Chelsea Handler 213 pages

This collection of essays has an obvious theme but I would like to point out that several tell stories of the one-night stand that didn't really happen.  There was the time she passed out, the time her partner was too coked up, and a couple of other misfires.  Don't get me wrong, Chelsea is someone who has had her share of one-night stands.  She is also funny and her friends seem as crazy as she is.  Over all a fun book that you don't have to take too seriously.  I appreciate her success and wish her the best.  If you like sex filled memoirs, this is a good option.  Also try I am not myself these days by Josh Kilmer-Purcell.

check our catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment