Sunday, August 15, 2010

Never Let Me Go-Kazuo Ishiguro

Sorry for being M.I.A. This whole getting ready for college thing is time consuming.

This book really sucked me in. It's about these clones who grow up in a boarding school called Hailsham, and through the eyes of Kathy H., a clone, the novel follows them as they grow up and eventually donate their organs for the good of the rest of society. Extremely haunting, a subtle thriller. I'm definitely going to read his other book. Great for anyone who's not a huge fan of science fiction, but wouldn't mind a somewhat science fictiony read.

Can I keep posting on this blog while I'm at college? Or is this my farewell post :(

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely you are still a member...we don't care where your posts originate...plus hopefully you will return on holidays, etc.

    ReplyDelete