Sunday, August 8, 2010

168 Hours: You have more time than you think

168 Hours: You have more time than you think/Laura Vanderkam 257 pg.

I was prepared to ridicule this book but at the same time I can get angry when I hear the tired old "busy" when I ask someone how they are... Really? aren't we all busy even if we are busy doing nothing? But enough about my issues, let's get back to the book. The author has done some good research and points out that we all have the same amount of time. There are time studies and examples of people who are accomplishing much more than you and me. Best of all, there are some concrete examples of how to make more of your time and be realistic about what you are doing now. In the end, not all of these strategies will work for every situation but many of us can find something here to use. - Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment