Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bonk: Mary Roach

Blargh. Someone already read this.

Ok, so not to bore you, but yeah, I read this book. Ironically, I too had read Roach's Stiff for a school project, and then when I found out she wrote one about sex, well, I decided to expand my reading to something that I figure my teacher probably wouldn't have approved of.

That said, it's interesting. I did not have the urge to share little bits and facts with the people around me, and most of the time found myself actually hiding the book cover from them, but then again, my peers are immature adolescents and we all know that the adult population has a better way of dealing with these kinds of things than giggling and making "That's what she said" jokes. Or does it? *eyebrow raise*

So yeah. Re: my challenge. Um...joking! Ahhhh! Now the entire staff is going to stampede me >__< It was just my old Napoleon complex acting up. You know, if you're less that 5'3'', you can get a bit pompous from time to time.

Also, P.S. NOW ON MY THIRD BOOK, MOOHOOHWAHAHA. So I guess I'm going back and forth on that challenge thing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment