Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Bob's Burgers Burger Book: Real Recipes for Joke Burgers

The Bob's Burgers Burger Book: Real Recipes for Joke Burgers by Loren Bouchard and the Writers of Bob's Burgers, 126 pages.
My sons and I really enjoy watching the show Bob's Burgers. And we really enjoyed reading the 75 recipes in the book. The jokes and the little asides and references to the show are all fun. The recipes, have encouraged my semi-vegetarian children to try beef, or at least to say they will try beef. When they do so, it will probably guarantee my place in hell, but I should be able to drag some of the people involved in making the series and this book down with me. So, there's that. The "Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger" and the "I Know Why the Cajun Bird Sings" burger are two of my favorites. Great recipes and great humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment