Friday, December 16, 2016

The tourist

The tourist / Robert Dickinson, 342 pgs.

 This is one of those books that makes me sad.  I read the blurb and was so interested but then read the book and was confounded.  This seems like the type of book I should love but instead I could not figure out what was going on for the majority of the pages.  Chapters are from the perspective of different characters but I, frequently, couldn't figure out what character.  Is this someone who has appeared before or someone new?  I finished the book hoping that SOMETHING would appear to tie the whole thing together but alas, it was not meant to be.  I looked at reviews on GoodReads and was a bit relieved to find out I'm not the only one with this problem.  Perhaps a great book for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment