Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fragile Things

Fragile Things: Short Fictions and Wonders by Neil Gaiman, 360 pages

I read this collection on my iPhone (which was a new experience for me) and on dribs and drabs throughout my vacation. So the specifics of the stories have escaped me to a degree. HOWEVER, I do know that I greatly enjoyed Gaiman's stories, some whimsical, some vaguely horrifying, and all simply excellent. I was surprised to find that I liked the poems scattered throughout, particularly one about the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears as it's told through generations. Also, the final novella made it that much more imperative that I finally read that copy of American Gods I have lying around. That to-read list just doesn't ever get shorter, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment