Friday, May 18, 2012

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children p. 352
Jacob's grandfather used to tell him stories about when he was growing up in an orphanage. When Jacob got older, he started believing that these stories may not be true. When his grandfather dies (or is killed maybe) Jacob wants to investigate. He believes there is meaning in his last words and intends to find out. He goes to the orphanage, which is off the coast of Wales, to find answers. He finds answers all right, about his grandfather and about himself. 
This book was so good. I didn't know where it was going at first (not in a bad way, it was just suspenseful). I did not see this story coming. It was shocking and fun. I loved it and I think everyone should read it. No wonder it took forever for me to get a copy. A must read.

No comments:

Post a Comment