Monday, May 12, 2014

Batman: No Man's Land v. 4

Batman:  No Man's Land v. 4 by various authors; graphic novel; 224 pages

The saga of No Man's Land continues...

And here's where things get confusing.  From what I can tell, DC originally published the collected editions of No Man's Land back in 1999-2001, when the story was originally published in single-issue form.  At some point, they must have decided they did a bad job of collecting them, because they subsequently reissued another collected edition, that collects the individual issues in a different order.  That's the only reason I can guess that over half of this volume was previously published in the version of volume three I read last week.  The "new" material was good, and we finally get the reveal of who's behind this who fiasco (hint:  I called it!), but I still have some pretty large holes in continuity,

No comments:

Post a Comment