Friday, November 8, 2013

Hyperbole and a Half, book 1

Hyperbole and a Half:  Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened by Allie Brosh; humor, comics; 384 pages

Full disclosure:  I've been a fan of Brosh's blog, Hyperbole and a Half, for many years, but I somehow managed to miss that this book had come out until I stumbled across it at the library!  The book contains some of the best of blog, as well as a few new entries to keep things fresh.  Brosh's art may be simple, but that's part of what makes it endearing (I still can't explain why her dog expressions are so darn perfect, but any of her stories featuring her dogs are a sure hit with me). 

In short, everyone should read this book.  Everyone.  Or at least click through to her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment