Friday, February 27, 2015

What’s so funny? My hilarious life by Tim Conway 9781476726502 245 pages



Listen don’t read this book! A co-worker recommended this audiobook. I downloaded it to my nifty waterproof shuffle and attempted to listen to it while snorkeling in St. Thomas. It was so funny, I couldn’t help laughing. Each time I laughed, the seal broke and ocean water would flood my mask.  After three watery episodes, I gave up and listened only on dry land.
Tim Conway has had a long, funny career on radio, and film, but is probably best known for his work on the Carol Burnett Show. He has a very down to earth attitude and is quite generous with praise for his mentors and co-performers. Listening to this book made me want to take a look at the Carol Burnett collection. So many books to read, so many dvds to watch…

No comments:

Post a Comment