Sunday, December 28, 2014

The tao of Martha

The tao of Martha: my year of LIVING or why I'm never getting all that glitter off of the dog / Jen Lancaster 335 pgs.

Jen Lancaster sure is entertaining.  And in this book, she takes entertaining to a new level.  Inspired by Martha Stewart, she decides to spend a year doing what Martha would do.  She goes all out for holidays, parties, decorating, and household organization.  Of course some of her efforts are a little less successful than Martha.  She makes all this effort in her house while also pampering seven pets who spend at least some of their time undoing her efforts.

This book is a lot of fun, I wish it didn't focus on shopping so much, that is a hobby I can't get into but I guess when you are making so much happen, there is a lot of acquisition involved.

check our catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment