Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Could Pee on This

I Could Pee on This and other poems by cats by Francesco Marciuliano  111 pp.

If you're looking for a holiday gift for a cat lover, you've got it in this small book. Anyone who has shared their life with a cat will appreciate these small poems about cat behavior. The one about the gift mouse on the bed brought back not so fond memories of the half eaten water bug left on mine. And the one about being rudely awakened by the cat reminds me of how my Lizzie nibbles my fingers if I'm not out of bed when she thinks I should be. The poems are separated into "chapters" of Family, Work, Play, and Existence. Some will make you laugh out loud (the one about getting neutered) while others invoke a nod of "Oh yeah, that happens all the time." Included with the poems are adorable photos of cats (and a couple dogs).

No comments:

Post a Comment