Monday, April 5, 2010

Unclutter your life in one week

Unclutter your life in one week/Erin Rooney Doland 233 pg.

If there was a way that reading a book could make it true, this is what I would pick. Unfortunately, for all the good suggestions, you still have to DO something to make it real. I did like the way a lot of the ideas in here were about keeping your time commitments minimal when it comes to organization and cleaning. Of course to get there, you have to get rid of most of your stuff. I did really like her take on meetings and how to manage them. If there isn't a reason for the meeting then don't have one! Overall this is one of the better "get it together" books I've read. Now I'm going to try to get it together. - Christa

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see anyone unclutter my house in a week...without using a bulldozer and a dumpster. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bulldozers and dumpsters area allowed!

    ReplyDelete