Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wild Ride / Jennifer Crusie & Bob Mayer

Wild Ride by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer. 351 pp.

This is the third collaboration between these authors, in which Crusie writes the female lead and Mayer writes the male lead. In the other two books, the leads would be developing a romantic relationship, so it was particularly interesting to see the different interpretations of it. This book is more plot-oriented, and each of the characters develops a romantic relationship, but not with each other, so I found it a little bit less fun than the others. Still, Crusie is one of my absolutely favorite authors--no one beats her snappy dialogue, as far as I'm concerned--so although it was slightly less magical than I was hoping, I still enjoyed it a lot. Oh, and they're chasing (literal) demons in a theme park in Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment