Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Burn The Fat, Feed the Muscle

Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle by Tom Venuto, 384 pages


Tom Venuto, a nutrition researcher and natural, "steroid-free" bodybuilder, has broken down this book on how to lose weight and gain muscle plus get that summer body that you always wanted (which, you know summer is right around the corner).  One thing I gotta say about this book, this book is awesome for people who want to actually lose weight, training to be a world star athlete or need some direction to start: cause finding to a workout plan is already hard as it is. I say this book is the way to go!!!!

The break down of this book suggest that you go on chapter 17 (pg. 304) while reading the book to get started working out immediately while reading the book from chapter 1. I totally agree. But if you're older or not familiar with working out, then I suggest consulting your doctor, and going to the burnthebodyfeedthemuscle.com free tools section to see how the workouts are done (and YouTube some exercises to make sure you doing the exercises right). The book is so easy to read compared to other exercises books I read (currently I'm reading The New Modern Encyclopedia Of Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger, which is 800 pages and is good if you seriously wanna be a bodybuilder or get toned, but for beginners and for leisure get this book). This book simplifies diet, which is definitely important, and debunks the myth on weights in general (which is more faster to lose weight than doing cardio) and why most females are scared of weights.

From personal experience: I did read this book and I still heavily reference it every day. And I do gotta say, it does works and my secret for gaining muscle. I would put a before and after pic but I don't want a our library have a high data plan and learning my lesson while after what I did to Fraggle Rock. But I feel awesome most times and glad I read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment