Sunday, September 5, 2021

The Way of the Househusband Vol 1

 The Way of the Househusband vol 1 by Kousuke Oono (trans. by Sheldon Drzka), 160 pages.

This manga centers on Tatsu, formerly known as The Immortal Dragon, as he puts just as much effort into being a househusband as he did to rise through the ranks of the yakuza. This is a very lighthearted comedy, and it was a very nice break from heavier reading. 

I actually picked this up because I've seen quite a few of the episodes from this book floating around on social media, and I was a little disappointed to find that I had actually already read most of the stories in this volume. Luckily I've already ordered the second volume, which should have more stories I haven't seen yet!

(Fun fact: this series of manga is also an animated series on Netflix. It's mostly just a voiced and colored version of the comics, but it's still sort of fun!)


No comments:

Post a Comment