Monday, September 13, 2021

The Tea Dragon Society

 The Tea Dragon Society by Kay O'Neill, 72 pages.

Greta, an apprentice blacksmith, has her life greatly enriched one day when she rescues a tea dragon from the marketplace and returns it to it's owner, tea shop owner Hesekiel. When she shows an interest in the dying (and demanding) art of tea dragon care Hesekiel offers to teach her, and soon Greta has bonded with both Hesekiel and Erik (owners of the tea shop) and their shy ward Minette.

This comic instantly shot to the top of my list of "fictional worlds I would like to live in." I am so sad that this world is made up and I cannot live there. The comic itself is extremely charming, the art is beautiful, and I love all of the characters. This all in addition to the world that I desperately want to know more about. Needless to say I instantly ordered the second book.


No comments:

Post a Comment