Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Burning Page

The Burning Page by Genevieve Cogman, 356 pages

(Rather than writing a typical blog entry here, I'm going to use this space to appeal directly to the author. I hope nobody minds.)

Dear Ms. Cogman,

Please tell me that this isn't the last of the Invisible Library books! You got our heroine, Librarian-extraordinaire Irene, out of immediate trouble yet again, and may have averted disaster for the Library once again, but there are so many questions I have! The world(s) you have created is(are) so wonderful and multifaceted, and there is so much more I want to see! You are probably aware of the questions I have regarding Alberich, and Irene's parents, and Kai's abilities, and Vale's future (and in any case, I don't want to spoil these fantastic books for others who may be reading this plea), but I'd like to ask you to swear, in the Language, that more Invisible Library books will be published.

Thank you!
Your loyal reader,
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment