Sunday, October 4, 2020

Chase darkness with me

 

Chase darkness with me / Bill Jensen, read by the author 317 pgs.

Looking for a new hobby?  Well Bill Jensen has an idea for you.  Become a "citizen sleuth" and help the cops solve crimes.  He's been doing it for years.  Sometimes resulting in unbelievable frustration but other times, resulting in justice.  Here he tells the story of how he became interested in solving crimes, he talks about his friendship with Michelle McNamara, the citizen sleuth that helped solve the case of the Golden State Killer. I am not the biggest fan of true crime books but I found myself unable to put this one down.  The audio, read by the author is fine but I had to grab the print version at times because I couldn't wait to hear what he was reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment