Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Kiss Her Once For Me

 Kiss Her Once For Me by Allison Cochrun, 351 pages.

Despite recommending this book to her, Kara got around to writing about this one before me, and she did a great job so I'm going to link her review here instead of summarizing again. 

I liked this book a whole lot! I love "marriage of convenience" as a plot point, and this whole book is very cozy and fun. It also has moments where characters make decisions so bad I had to put down the book and walk away for a minute, which tend to have very predictable results. But! I do really like the characters, and even side characters have the power to carry the book. Also, I didn't know about Ellie's demisexuality going into this book, so it was a real surprise treat to see more identities under the asexual umbrella represented. I would definitely recommend this book as a nice and cozy winter romance.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment