Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Baking Bad

 Baking Bad by Kim M. Watt, 312 pages.

The murder of the vicar in the small village of Toot Hansell greatly disturbs the local Women's Institute, partially because all the police around are making it a little hard to keep their local dragons a secret, and partially because they're the prime suspects. Leader of the WI (and retired RAF wing commander) Alice Martin, her psychic friend Miriam, and the two dragons are on the case trying to solve the case before the police investigation causes any more of a fuss.

I'm afraid cozy mysteries may not really be a genre for me. If dragons and baking weren't enough to keep me interested, I'm just not sure there's a better option. That being said, I imagine that if you are a fan of cozy mysteries this would be a solid entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment