Sunday, January 12, 2014

Justify My Thug by Wahida Clark p. 352

Drama, drama, drama. The books in the "Thug" series are full of drama. So much happens in this book. Tasha and Trae's marriage is in trouble because Trae cheated on Tasha. Tasha is going to divorce Trae and she begins a rebound situation with his best friends brother. Faheem and Jaz also have some marital issues due to a lack of trust. Kyra has been missing for a long time and they finally find her daughter. Rick pops back up after they thought he was dead. This book is packed with drama.

I've read this book before but I forgot most of what happened. She published a new book in the series so I wanted to freshen my memory. It was entertaining. Would I recommend it, no. Not unless you want to lose brain cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment