Tuesday, September 8, 2026

More Than Enough

More Than Enough by Anna Quindlen, 256 pages

Polly's book group has been with her through thick and thin, including her harrowing (and so far, unsuccessful) attempts to get pregnant. But when they jokingly give her a DNA test kit for a genealogy website, a pile of strangers show up as relatives, and she's not sure how much to share with them. Before long, a teenager who's convinced she and Polly are related turns up, so Polly and her closest friend from book club travel to learn the secrets of Polly's past. 

I read this book a while ago and I've been putting off blogging about it, not because I disliked it, but because I can barely remember it. I remember the vague info above, plus a couple other spoiler-y things, but really, other than having a vague "yeah, this was good" feeling, there's not a lot that sticks out to me. If you like Quindlen's other books, you'll enjoy this one. (I guess that's helpful?)

No comments:

Post a Comment