Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Flight Risk

Flight Risk by Cherie Priest, 312 pages

Seattle homicide detective Grady Merritt is looking for his dog at Mount Rainier National Park when the formerly lost pooch returns with a human leg. Meanwhile, psychic karaoke queen and travel agent Leda Foley gets hired by a man who would like her to use her psychic abilities to track down his missing sister. But as it turns out, their cases are connected and the odd-couple investigators must once again work together to solve their linked mysteries.

The first book in this series, Grave Reservations, was one of my favorite books of 2021, so I'm not at all surprised that this one is just as delightful. I feel like I could read about Leda and Grady's investigations for ages, so I'll happily devour whatever Priest throws at us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment