Friday, November 20, 2015

Grow all you can eat in 3 square feet

Grow all you can eat in 3 square feet / Kate Johnsen (ed) 255 pgs.

When I first saw this on the cart, all I could think of was "they don't know how much I can eat" but really this isn't a book about surviving the apocalypse.  Although, if the apocalypse DOES come, I'm going to put some effort into consolidating some high quality potting soil.  How many of us have the dream of being a farmer?  Living off the land?  Well this book gives you a good starting point.  Start with 3 square feet and actually manage your crops and you can eat pretty well.  The recommendations for turning over your crop and replanting on a schedule make for continuous bounty.  This book is full of great ideas.  Now to consider getting my hands dirty...

check our catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment