Thursday, November 12, 2020

The RBG Workout

The RBG Workout by Bryant Johnson, 127 pages

Ever since I started working out seriously a few years back, I've been curious about the late great Ruth Bader Ginsburg's legendary workout regimen. This book, written by her longtime personal trainer, spells it out and tells you how to do everything properly. It includes lots of excellent cartoon illustrations of the late Supreme Court justice doing all of these stretches and exercises, and has modifications for those of us working out from home or for those of us who aren't as much of a strong beast as RBG (which, let's face it, is pretty much everyone). 

Have I tried the workout yet? Nooo... but I will! In the meantime, enjoy this photo of me dressed up as RBG for a Halloween workout this year. 

Anyway, I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to work out like a boss (or who just wants to bask in RBG's amazingness).

No comments:

Post a Comment