Thursday, February 23, 2023

Words of Radiance

 Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson, 1088 pages.

This is book two of the Stormlight Archives and it's where things start to come together. All of our protagonists are in pretty much the same place now (albeit doing very different things) and it's interesting to see events from multiple perspectives (and from people who largely don't quite get along yet). Words of Radiance ties up most of the plots started in the first book and sets us up for a whole other kind of book for book three. 

I'm really loving rereading these books in anticipation for book five next year! As in book one, I caught a lot more things on a reread. I think this book contains some of the most iconic scenes in the series so far, and I'm hesitant to talk about them to much for spoilers reasons. I'll leave it at the fact that this book is a very worthy sequel to the first one and I think people should read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment