Saturday, November 8, 2014

I don't know what you know me from

I don't know what you know me from: confessions of a co-star / Judy Greer 235 pg.

Judy Greer is so likable it is almost crazy.  I know her from Arrested Development and Archer and her on-line fitness/health videos "Reluctantly Healthy".  She strikes you as someone you really want as a friend because she is funny, kind, and a hoot to be around.  In this book you discover that she really is funny, kind and a hoot to be around...either that or she is REALLY underrated as an actress and in actually a horrible person.  Either way, would love to be her friend but will manage with watching her on TV and in movies where she is often cast as the best friend.

And no, I don't know where you know her from but she is worth checking out.

Check our catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment