Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Enter the Aardvark

Enter the Aardvark / Jessica Anthony read by Matt Amendt, 182 pgs.

Congressman Alexander Paine Wilson (R) is up for re-election but running against a strong contender and thinks maybe getting married will help his chances.  Unfortunately, he prefers spending time with men, one of whom has sent him a taxidermy aardvark after killing himself.  There is a parallel story of the taxidermist who stuffed the aardvark back in the 1800's and HIS preference for men.  In the end, the aardvark plays a large role in each man's life. Satire at its best. Well read with the right amount of snark by Matt Amendt.

1 comment:

  1. This is sitting at the top of my pile of ARCs from PLA, so I'm happy to see a positive review of it! I'll have to read it when I get a chance to take a break from my committee books.

    ReplyDelete