Wednesday, February 21, 2018

What happened

What happened / Hillary Rodham Clinton, 494 pages.

Talking to a friend, we decided that if Hillary would have won we now would be complaining about how she was disappointing us, how she wasn't getting enough done, how we wanted MORE. But we wouldn't be afraid of a nuclear war, horrified at degradation of American world influence and lack of leadership.  Here Clinton is brutally honest and open about mistakes she made, mistakes others made and how things ended up so poorly.  I don't know how else to say it, but there is a lot of pain and suffering yet Clinton is still gracious and appreciative of those who support her.  I'm not sure why I chose to read this book now, it seems too soon, but I'm glad I did and would recommend it to anyone interested in politics, women leaders or tragic endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment