Sunday, November 25, 2012

I could pee on this

I could pee on this and other poems by cats / Francesco Marciuliano 111 pgs.

I've confessed my ignorance about poetry several times on this blog but I intend to keep trying.  When this volume passed by, I could not help myself.  I may not know much about poetry but I think I'm pretty good about cats.  Sure enough, I understood most of the contents.  Whether wondering why a human acts upset upon receipt of a gift or wondering about the familial relationship with hamster, or unlocking the mysteries of the laser pointer, this is the kind of poetry I can really understand.  Ooops, I think I just ranked my intellect as about equal to creatures with a walnut sized brain. Oh well, they sure are cute plus, how bad can I feel, this book currently has 7 holds! 

check our catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment