Thursday, February 25, 2021

An almost zero waste life

 

An almost zero waste life: learning how to embrace less to live more / Megean Weldon, 176 pgs.

I don't know why I have a weakness for books like this.  I've read several and keep requesting them.  There really isn't anything new to hear about buying less stuff, recycling, avoiding packaging or choosing the easiest to recycle option.  Weldon encourages simplifying your diet to reduce waste.  That might make sense. For me, if nothing else, the pandemic taught me I have quite a dependence on paper products.  Weldon wants me to use rags and wash them but I can't see myself managing my cat's without paper towels…and lets not even talk about getting rid of toilet paper.  Still, several interesting alternatives here and why do we pay so much for cleaning chemicals that are dangerous to our health and the environment?


No comments:

Post a Comment