Saturday, December 31, 2011

Three-Day Town / Margaret Maron

Three-Day Town by Margaret Maron. 278 p.



In the latest book featuring judge Deborah Knott, she and her husband of a year, Dwight, finally get to take their belated honeymoon. They're going to New York City to stay in a friend's apartment, and Deborah is taking along a package from one of her neighbors to give to the woman's daughter. Instead, she gives the package to the woman's granddaughter, and the contents are stolen--and a murder is committed in the apartment.

I do miss the early books in the series, where Deborah is the viewpoint character for the whole book. At least in this book, the other viewpoint character is one I've met before: Sigrid Harald, the policewoman who was the main character in the author's previous series of mysteries. I enjoy Deborah and her voice, though, and I like Dwight a lot, so I'm always glad for another entry in this series.



No comments:

Post a Comment